Well, chili is just the beginning!
What do you get for your $25 entrance fee?
- A beautiful, handmade (in Hunterdon!) sunflower bowl with our commemorative logo on the bottom -- yours to keep;
- Hot dogs with all the trimmings;
- Roasted Corn -- YUM! Just like at the Fair!
- Watermelon (a final taste of Summer)
- TWO -- count 'em -- TWO live bands: Dave Bond and Real Country in the afternoon, the Blue Notes in the evening;
- Line Dancing lessons! (so you can dance off those hot dogs!);
- Chili, Chili, Chili!!
Beer will be available along with our fabulous commemorative glass mug.
Where: The South County Park, Home of the Hunterdon Agricultural and 4-H Fair in the new Tractor Barn
When: from 3 to 9 p.m. this Saturday, September 28th.
COST: Adults - $25, Kids 6 to 10 - $10, Children 5 and under - Free
Check out the 300th's website www.hunterdon300th.org for more information about the Blue Notes, Dave Bond or to download the event flyer.